Tamanna opposite Chaitanya and is being presented by Geeta Arts banner

|

The latest buzz in the T-Town is Tamanna is being considered for the female lead role in this new film


Naga Chaitanya’s latest film under Sukumar direction is gearing up for summer release. This movie stars Tamanna opposite Chaitanya and is being presented by Geeta Arts banner. This is a love story blended with some action and comedy.

Title of this film is not yet announced officially but the buzz says that the unit is considering ‘I am Number One’ title for it. Earlier it was rumored that it is titled ‘I Love You’. Also ‘I love Mahalakshmi’ and “I Hate Mahalakshmi’ were in news as the titles for this film.





We have to wait for the official announcement before we call it “I am Number One”. Stay tuned for more updates on this movie.

0 comments: